Thursday, November 6, 2008

Life

Life is precious,hard,challenging and at times pleasent.I compare life to a flower,You grow,bloom and suddenly some petals start to fall off and next thing you know your dead.It seems harsh but its reality,my reality.Its crazy to me because so many people die daily but,everyone life continues.When your sad and down because you lost your mom,cousin,sister whomever it maybe, The world is still turning.When I lost my cousin I didn't expect anyone to slow down their lives.It just hurted me to see how everyone was joyful while I was torn apart.I knew that I had to be strong enough and proceed with my life.I just wasn't sure that I was ready to continue my life knowing that a piece of me wasn't here anymore.I've been through so much more than I thought I could handle.I know I am young but what I can say I am young and wise.I have analyzed this thing called life.I figured out that no matter what happens in your life you have to keep keeping on regardless of any situation.Life is hard,confusing,fustrating but most of all it is beautiful.



NOTTTTT FINIISSSHHEEDDDD

No comments: