Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Wonderful Weekend

This weekend was one of the best weekends ever.Last week Monday I decided to have a barbeque.Eventough it was last minute it worked out well.Friday me and my boyfriend seasoned all the meat so they could marinate and be magically delicious.Saturday, we woke up and began to cook.My boyfriend made barbeque chicken and beef ribs,While I made chicken enchiladas and ambrosia(fruit salad) for dessert.We announced for everyone to arrive around 4 o'clock.I was nervous that no one would attend.But, of course everyone started rolling in around 5:30 to 6:00 o'clock.All my loved ones were there and some of my close friends.My cousin had his dj equipment so we had music to dance to.Eventually my barbeque turned into a party.We had drinks,food and a whole lot of fun.No one started any arguements and no fights broke out.I was so happy that me and my boyfriend was able to pull this function off.We had so much fun and so many jokes to remember.Simply I can say this weekend was awesome.



No comments: