Sunday, September 21, 2008

They say good things come to those who wait. Well does anyone know exactly how long that is? I know that I am young and there will be enough time for love in the near future. Sometimes it get real cold and lonely. I've been a very loyal person to all the men I have dated but, yet they always seem to mess up. My last three year to long relationship ended up in tears and words of hate. I'm far from desperate despite the numbers of male friends wanting to start a relationship. I guess they just haven't completely meet my level of standards.


So I guess I'm just sitting back waiting my turn for my mister right! With open arms, a high head and a heart ready. First, I know I must get myself together for success before I do anything else. My education is important but, Myself and my feelings are also very important to me. So I will let those good things come to me as I patiently wait.

No comments: