Friday, October 24, 2008

My Obama

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

On November 4th I will be voting for Mr.Barack Obama.My reason for voting for him is far beyond the fact that we are the same race.Personally,I get a good vibe from Obama when he speaks.He has a charm,a glow and perfect smile everytime he does his speechs.His intellengence makes him sparkle.With him making history as the First Black President,this should motivate us all.When he beat Hillary Clinton it was very overwhelming.Their is hope.For those who didn't register to vote, its never to late to pray.Obama will be a miracle we've all been waiting for.Let's not rest our problems on his shoulders.He is not a magician all problems will not disapper but they can get better.

This indeed will test us as a whole.I believe our communities,households,children etc...will all have to become one.He is only one man.It is only so much he can do.This has been the first time that I actually paid attention to anything political.No matter how many bad remarks John Mccain says about Obama he continues and shows no worries.Wouldn't life be so much easier if we all didn't worry about what others say about us?Im so anxious I'm like a little kid at Disneyland.I don't want to wait in line I just want to put in my vote.LETS BARACK THE VOTES...VOTE OBAMA.

No comments: