Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Friendship

Every since high school I had huge problems with females.I never took the time to understand was it me or was it really just them.Letting go of a friendship sadly to say comes easy.Growing up in a rough neighborhood like mine you can't trust no one.So I stick with what I've learned and continued my life without many friends.Us people have this thing called fake.In my eyes everyone is fake.Your mom talks about you to your aunties and uncles behind your back.Isn't that fake?Your boyfriend talk about you to his friends thats counterfiet? and so on.Girls are known to backstab,lie and possible try to steal your man!I'm not saying every female have those characteristics but,Every girl I know can tell you a story about a girl that has betrayed them.

But in September 2000 I met this girl that was so similar to me it was crazy.We automatically clicked and were bestfriends since middle school.We've been friends for almost 9 years.Yes,their were times we couldn't stand eachother.We argued,fought,cussed eachother out but regardless she always was there for me.I love my bestfriend to death and I can honestly say she has a very pure heart.She was there for me when my cousin died and for every other occasion.We watched eachother grow up into beautiful young ladies.If I can't get along with no one else I wouldn't care because my true bestfriend is all I need.


Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!



MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

No comments: